Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Recent Us

Okay, so before I go on about my future goals, I'd like to talk about some great stuff that happened last year that makes me believe I can accomplish my goals this year:

LASER EYE SURGERY: Yikes! What a decision that was, but to be honest, the best in my entire life. No more contacts, no more itchy eyes. That was an exciting day!

BACK TO SCHOOL: Yup, enrolled in a Mount Royal University Continuing Education class, and it's been great. I've done well on my assignments and I'm learning lots. I had forgotten much I like to learn and feel smart :)

OUR FIRST HOUSE: and our first mortgage! Exciting and scary at the same time, but I love that I have a place of my own to call home. I'm in charge here!

5 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: Wow! Now that's a big one! Miles and I were officially wedded for 5 glorious years as of December 17, 2009, and to celebrate making it this far (I'm sure there were those with doubts) we went to St. Lucia, which was my dream vacation since being in travel school. My husband is so good to me! Here are a few pictures to commemorate the blessed event.





 
























 



2 comments:

  1. You guys look hot! and i like the photo you used for your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love all the faces you guys are making in your pictures, they are awesome! Looks like you guys had a blast. I am definately wishing I could soak in some sun right now!

    ReplyDelete