Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Inspiration

Okay, so let's begin. Why did I decide to start a blog? I have several friends who keep blogs and never once did I feel the desire to do one of my own. Well, the seed was planted with Julie & Julia, the heartwarming story of a woman trying to feel accomplished and important.
I watched the movie on my plane ride home from St. Lucia and absolutly loved it all! (made me very sad I didn't end up reading the book before I returned it to the library a couple years ago). I can connect with Julie on so many levels, but the two main ones are: I love cooking and I rarely finish anything I set out to do. Hence, blogging about goals!

So here's to you, Julie Powell, you've been my personal lighthouse showing me the path to success. The rest is up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment