Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just Do It

That's all you gotta do. To get things done, you gotta do them. I think I'm a person with pretty good ideas, for the most part. Ideas on what to do and how to do them, but when it comes to actually getting them done, I'm the master procrastinator. The irony is that when I do accomplish a task I've set out to do, I think to myself "wow, that didn't take long at all, and aren't I glad I did it?" Yes, those exact words every time...

So, once again, I'm full of ideas and things I'd like to get done. Well Shani, you just gotta get your butt out of bed, off the couch, your nose out the book, and do it. Who really cares if you're in the mood or not? I'm sure anyone who's successful didn't just do things when they were 'in the mood'.

Part 1 - come up with a new routine
Part 2 - JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment