Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Austin's First Hair Cut!

So.....Austin's hair has been bugging me. The top is beautiful and uniform, although not very thick or long, but the rest of his head was a disaster! I never got a clear before shot, but let me just say that his fine hair was long enough to fly out in wisps over his ears. He never did get much a bald spot on the back of his head, but as the hair was growing he loved (and still does) to lay on his back, dig his heels in and arch to look at whatever was behind him. This created an interesting 'runway' of sorts of not very uniformally shortened hair, right down the middle of head. "Cut it!" I cried!

Since we've been married, Miles has never paid for a haircut. He insists on cutting it himself with clippers, and he does a really good job. This I support, because his lack of spending goes on into my hair budget :)

Naturally, then, he's on deck to cut Austin's hair. I envisioned getting him undressed and placing him in the tub naked to cut his hair right before his bath. Smart, right? Well, Miles had an even better idea:





Austin did so well!! Not a peep or squirm, just waited patiently while Daddy did his work. How did I get to be so lucky??

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! Guess our husbands got the idea from each other to save money and cut their own hair. I like it!

    ReplyDelete