Monday, February 8, 2010

And the Research Begins...

Okay, so in amongst my having to work overtime, I have looked into the following:

-Personal Trainers
-World Health
-MRU facilities

And my conclusion is this: personal trainers are EXPENSIVE!! If I had the cash flow, then maybe I would, but I don't. Remember the house I just bought not too long ago? Ya, along with that are utility bills. Yikes!
So I'm living my reality: bills, bills, bills. Yes, Shani is now a proud member of the real world. Thanks for letting me join! (sense the sarcasm?)

But I was also looking at different facilities, and although World Health is literally right outside my door, MRU offers more for less. What more can you ask for? Oh ya, a personal trainer - $$$. Well since we've already determined that's out of the question, next step: BUDDY!

I need a work-out buddy. Someone I tell what's going on, and someone who needs to rely on me as much as I need to rely on them. I have some people in mind, now I just need to approach them, hopefully with not-so-needy plea. No one likes a needy person.

So my while my campaign for companionship is flourishing, remember that I haven't officially started tracking yet. I'm still on step one!

And thank you to those who have offered your support thus far, it makes me feel motivated knowing others are rooting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment