Thursday, February 11, 2010

Curse Facebook

Funny Story:
So Miles is out of town, as you know, and I'm partying it up. Well, I had the YW over last night for a chick-flick...Party On!
But usually when Miles goes away we opt for no phone calls. To save $$$. But I get a very nice posting on my wall from him on Tuedsay, and oh isn't that sweet? But then nothing Tuesday night, nothing Wednesday. No phone call (although I wasn't really expecting one), and no more postings on FB. That's okay. We can catch up when he gets home.

But wait! FB changed their layout, and the Messages notification is how hidden in a far off place. Today I see it, to find TWO message from my sweetheart. He does love me! He writes me Tuesday AND Wednesday. The latter message indicated fear that he caused me censure. It's not true! I love you, I'm not mad! It's all Facebook's fault, I couldn't find your messages! 

Thank goodness I could write him back and tell him so.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment