Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All Alone

So my beloved husband is off and away this week, working out in Drumheller. That means I have the whole house to myself...no sharing the TV, no hot water running out, it's great :)

Last night for dinner, I made the best steak, if I do say so myself. There I was, sitting at my kitchen table, all alone, just munching on this delicious steak as it melted in my mouth. My garlic mashed potatos were divine, and of course, some broccoli. We all need our greens! After that, with the flavour still sitting on my tastebuds, I went and soaked in a steaming hot tub. Paradise!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are enjoying your time alone - I can certainly relate - although I have a lot more time on my own than you do - not a great thing - but it is nice to have it once in awhile - makes you appreciate the other person a bit more. Good luck on finding a workout buddy - a buddy is sometimes integral to getting it done - when I first started back I had a buddy - but then she took off on holidays - and I just kept on going on my own - but now at a time that was more suitable to me - never thought I would say this - but I do miss working out - sick, sick, sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like the perfect night! Enjoy another one for me...please! lol.

    ReplyDelete