Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Such Clever Boys

So Miles has been doing a small renovation project on the nursery so the boys have been in our room in a bassinet. Well, Saturday we got the furniture set up and moved them on in to their crib. It is so big compared to the bassinet!

I had wondered to myself whether they would notice they were on their own or not. Well turns out they did! They normally wake up once on a 12 hour period to eat overnight, but that night they were up like crazy. Once Lincoln settled, Austin started and then I got him down and Lincoln would start up all over again. I was a basket case by 6 am when it was time to feed them again.

I was worried it would take them a while to get used to the new space so I made sure they took their daytime naps in there crib rather than on the main floor like they usually do. Lo and behold, they slept fantastically Sunday night - thank goodness!! My two smart boys working out what they need to do. I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment