Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bad Form

Okay, so bad news: I've lost the camera!! I was working on a post about what a day is like with the boys, filled with pictures and everything, but I've lost the camera and so there are no pictures from that day or any day since. I much prefer to do posts with pictures, but it's not fair to not give updates just cuz I don't have evidence. So here are are couple things have been happening the last couple of weeks:

Cooing: all over the place! They do have voices that can do something other than cry. It's the best sound. Until I hear laughing - I'm sure that'll be the best sound :)

Smiling: although we have seen smiles, I'm pretty sure they were involuntary or as a result of gas, but Lincoln smiled in response to Miles the other day, and we've seen a few since. So CUTE!! I was able to catch the end of a smile on my phone, so here you go.


They've been lifting their heads for a while, but when Austin is put on his tummy, he gets angry and cries and struggles so much that he shimmies himself off the play mat - I think it's pretty cool.

Haven't done an official weight in over a week, but boys are hovering around 8 and 10 lbs - getting up there! All the preemie clothes are boxed up and put away, and we need to start packing some of the newborn stuff now - 0-3mths, here we come!

And last but not least, today marks their 12 week birthday. Way to go, boys. Mamma loves you :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those 12 weeks went by super fast (well, for me anyways :) I love the stage where they start smiling and cooing. It makes all the hard work worth it!

    ReplyDelete