Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stretch Marks

Nope, don't have them yet, so please don't worry about me!! I am taking special precautions, just as everyone has suggested. My belly skin is the most supple ever!

Where I DO have the stretch marks, however, is in my memory. Yup, that's right, I can feel when my two wee ones are having a growth spurt. Is that weird? If so, then I guess it's right up my alley. Nothing average for Shani! Apparently...

So you know the feeling you get when you've overeaten? You have to unbutton your pants, you are SO FULL and your stomach is stretched. You can just feel it. I sure know, because let me tell you, I'd far rather listen to my taste buds than my complaining, over-filled stomach any day!

Well yesterday afternoon, I felt like I had EATEN A HORSE!  Not because my stomach was full of food, but because of the stretching. Ooooh, the stretching! I swear, all afternoon. So my conclusion: a growth spurt.

It was that, or they were leveraging each other to make more space for themselves.

Either way, growing I was.


So I measured my waist (or what used to be my waist) today and found I am now a delightful 38" round. I think the last 3/4" came out yesterday.

All in all, a good thing, because growing babies mean healthy babies.

In other news: I'm starting to feel them move, and it's the weirdest thing ever!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for growing babies!!! Isn't it so wierd to feel them move? At first it feels like little butterflies, by the end it feels like punches. ha ha!
    You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete