Saturday, May 14, 2011

To Miles:

Hi Sweetie,



Today is your birthday. Today you are 29 years old and oh my GOSH almost 30!!! Can you believe it?

Although your birthday is on a Saturday, it's not great for us to celebrate, because I'm busy with my youth calling and can't spend the day with you. But do you care? Maybe. If you do, I don't know it.

On your special day, you're willing to stay home and do some clean up around the house, because it needs to be done. This is just one example of your generous heart.



I've been lucky to be on the receiving end of your generosity over the years, and I love that I can see your care and tenderness.



You also always make me laugh. Life is never boring. Yes, we have routine, but it is never boring!




You will make a wonderful father. You will lead by example to show love, fun, discipline, patience and integrity. I am so honored to be taking the journey through this life and next with you.



I love you, Happy Birthday!!

Love, your wife.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Miles!!!! I hope you guys had a great day celebrating. Good job trying to embarass him on his birthday Shani!

    ReplyDelete