Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Hate Waiting

David after Dentist: "Is this real life?...Is this going to be forever?"

Shani during Pregnancy: "Is this real life? Is this going to be forever?"

I know, I know...not even four months yet, but man! I want to hold these little ones NOW! Paritally cuz it doesn't seem real yet (don't ask me why, there's plenty of evidence), partially cuz I'm just the impatient sort.


If you don't know what I'm refering to, you've been missing out on one of the most viral videos on You Tube with over 86 million views. Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

2 comments:

  1. Love this! (and I also love the David Video!) You're too cute. We all need to get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love David after Dentist and love the baby bump you are sporting, has it really been that long since I have seen you. It is a long nine months but will be here before you know it!!!

    P.S. I have an exersaucer (spelling not right) if you want it. I also have plenty of baby girl clothes if you find out what you are having and one of them is a girl!

    ReplyDelete