Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pasta: from scratch!

Okay, so some of you know that I like to be in the kitchen cooking. I like experimenting on new dishes, especially when company comes over. They are my guinea pigs.

I try to make as many of my meals from scratch as possible - I'm not a great fan of pre-packaged food. I've learned to make refried beans from dried pinto beans, and I like to make my own dressings and sauces and salads, etc.

Well, FINALLY, I have my very own Kitchenaid Stand Mixer, and a very gracious friend of mine lent me her pasta attachments to try them out. Try them out I did!! My sister and brother's fiance were there to help.








Then with the leftovers, I made a pasta salad, which went over well with my family. Thanks all for your help, this was so much fun!!

2 comments:

  1. That looks so good my mouth is watering, call me next time you are making that. I will be your tester!

    ReplyDelete