Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bogged Down

Wow! So life has been crazy crazy! But really, I have no one to blame but myself. Yuppers, all me :( Well, the part where I had two weeks of Wednesday/Thursday school and all day Saturday. Really, what was I thinking?

On top of that I had to help plan a joint youth activity, but this is where delegation comes in to play. It was the Laurel's turn to plan and conduct, so we had a meeting about the activity: a missionary obstacle course. They planned the stations and what would happen there, then I wasn't even at the actual activity, so they had to execute on their own. Fly, little birdies, fly! And they flew!! I'm so proud of my girls :)

On top of busy evenings, work is busy too. Trying to fit with the vision of a new boss is both exhilarating and frustrating, but we'll get through it!

Can't wait for my holiday in July....Girls Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment