Sunday, June 17, 2012

Footprints Keepsake

I came up with a wonderful idea for Father's Day! I was looking at Michael's for a kit to make molds of the boys' feet, but I happened upon the painting aisle instead, and although I don't have an artistic bone in my body, an idea was born:


And this is how I did it. I used acrylic paint, a sponge brush, my boys' feet and their fingers. I have to say, painting on canvas was really fun!







 




Thank you for being a great Dad, for caring about seeing your children everyday and enjoying the time you spend with them. Thank you for doing your part to make this family happy and functional and for providing for our necessities. I look forward to continuing to raise our family with you and I can't wait for all of our adventures together.

Loves.





No comments:

Post a Comment