Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Back!

Okay, so I've met a totally fabulous lady, her name is Kellie. She an account manager for one of my suppliers and such a doll! She sure knows how make someone feel great!

I had a meeting with her today to go over some reports, we chatted for an hour and half and VOILA! My concentration is back! I don't feel quite so bogged down and useless. I can think!

So...to make up for my blank stare at my screen, I've stayed late to work and got 2 major tasks finished and out of the way. Huzzah!

I have 4 more to do, but I may just finish at 2. I have at team meeting tonight at 8:30 for my Kananaskis 100 Mile Relay Race on Saturday. Mustn't be late for that!

Now I just need to prioritize...

1 comment:

  1. Good for you getting out of your funk, it truly is the weather, it has cast a spell on me too! Can't wait for this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete